Thursday, June 18, 2009

I <3 Skype


Dear everyone, 
You should download the video chatting program Skype for free! If offers computer to computer messaging, phone and video chatting services for free, a great way to stay in touch overseas.
Love, KK

That is my promo for Skype for ya'll. And here are some of the lovelies I have been chatting with! (*ahem you should be one too!)



Yep, the "I love you" sign

Ewwwww kissing! hehe

This is rediculously cute of the Percival ladies!

Él que me salvó de mi necesidad de hablar Español. What a face!

My wifey! So gorgeous and hard at work

Great smiles Mom and Co :)

Skpe... Dooooooo it! Go to skype.com to download the program, then find me to add me as a contact.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour, KK! I am enjoying your blog. It helps me remember the adventures I had overseas in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Hawaii. Feels like deja vous. :) I'm so excited you know French. Let's converse someday en francais! Je t'aime! Josie has tubes now, and did well in her surgery. I'm getting ready for "camps" next week(www.SuccessfulLearningSeguin.com/Camps.html). Then home to Indiana at the end of July. Will be strange without you. I'm so happy you are doing well. I'm going to look into skype. Love you love you love you.-Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. best post ever...haha love it, especially the one of mom and dad kissing..thank goodness for that!

    love you

    ReplyDelete