Never have I ever:
- Driven in the middle of the jungle alone (the road to Guanacaste)
- Thrown myself a birthday party
- Seen a play Spanish (La Madre Coraje and Ma(d)e in Tikicia)
- Been to beach with black, volcanoe-burned sand (Playa Negra)
- Rafted a tropical river (Rio Reventazon)
- Walked for 6 straight hours (La Romería)
- Eaten so much rice and beans for breakfast (hurray for Gallo Pinto!)
- Explored San Jose's historic district (good finds!)
- Been to so many concerts in 1 month (thanks to the awesome shows at Jazz Cafe, a wonderful lounge-y venue with different themed music every single day. It runs more consistently than any government sector here)
And now for the big news: I will be staying in Costa Rica until the end of the year! I will be taking on a new role in the company and extending my contract. I am very excited.
2 down, 4 more to go!