Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am 22 today. 
I actually do feel different now. Un pare de patos, a pair of swans, double digit luck. My only birthday I've ever spent in a parka. I think I prefer a sundress.

Recently I have been traveling to enjoy my "summer." I went snowboarding in the Andes, to a beach town up north and its surrounding valley, and now I'm off to la Región de los Lagos down south where I might potentially freeze to death. All of the adventures have been completed with my faithful companion, Ali. She is wonderful.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute of you both. So happy you're enjoying your visits. Give Ali a hug for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK, i love your blog and the way you're describing your adventures.
    :**

    kisses from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope this year is filled with luck, wisdom, and grace. I can't wait to experience what new creativity seeps into your consciousness for all of us to enjoy, and my prayers are with your travels. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete