Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank you Pret a Voyager!

One of my all-time favorite travel blogs is www.pret-a-voyager.blogspot.com . Why?

The background on my work computer, using Anne's Pret a Voyager logo.

  • Anne (the author) studied anthropology and design.
  • She documents her life as an expat in PARIS.
  • Her design principles are inspiring (even her blog's tagline, "Travel is not about where you go, but how you see the world"), and her presentations just straight up beautiful. 
I have been drooling over her blog (which means, in French, "ready to travel") for ages, and I'm so happy to announce my guest "Boarding Pass" spot on her blog, debuting today!

http://www.pret-a-voyager.com/2011/10/boarding-pass-kaitlin-king.html

Merci Anne for featuring my blog and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment